Thursday, 5 October 2017

Petrochemical & Marine Corrosion Engineering Co.- USA


Business Description:
Industrial and commercial engineering firm involved in the design, construction, testing , inspection, reporting, surveying, monitoring and repair of equipment, infrastructure and other material assets.

Distribution:
Core services include infrastructure design, project management, repair, corrosion engineering, cathodic protection design, multi-discipline engineering, storage tank inspection and repair, integrity testing and regulatory management and coatings engineering.  

Clients include one of the largest marine transportation and logistics companies in the Western Hemisphere, the U.S. Government and industrial contracts as far away as the Southern Hemisphere. Excellent reputation with clients in private and public sectors. The moving forward and diversified business model now includes electrical, mechanical, civil and materials engineering. Future work is already lined up in 2018 with a state government.

The Transaction:

Proven management and employees have excellent academic credentials and industry certifications and combine 180 years of professional experience.  Looking for Buyer who can take this company to the next level for decades to come and keep entire staff on. Most economists believe that the current downturn in oil&gas should see recovery in 2017 based on research done by both the Deloitte Center for Energy Solutions and McKinsey & Company. The later has stated "most outlooks call for supply and demand equilibrium in 2017". Despite the current downturn, DeaLogic data has shown that the oil & gas sector have been one of the top 5 worldwide for M&A activity for the last 3 years from 2015-2017.


Financial Summary

2017 (Jan-April only)
2016
2015
2014
Gross Revenue
$745,270k
$2.622MM
$2.229MM
$3.979MM
EBITDA
($78,006k)
$48,516k
($381,653k)
$631,452k (15.8%)

Other Highlights
Location
Financials
Management Team in Place
Years in Business
SIC / NAIC
USA
Compiled
Yes
16+
8711 / 541330
Direct All Inquiries to:
Gottesman Company
Refer to:  S-1870 DGR
Tel: 212-330-8010   Fax: 646-434-4557
                                                        Email: office@gottesman-company.com

Freight Delivery Company, Midwest USA



Business Description:
Established in 1987, this freight delivery company is supported by a base of 35 full-time drivers, 5 part-time drivers and 13 full-time administrative, sales and warehouse employees.

Distribution:
The Company has 2 locations. One of them is in Virginia with 16,000 square feet warehousing space, 48 loading docks along 3 sides of access doors. Parking is available for 75 trucks. The Ohio location is a leased facility and is approximately 32,000 square feet of warehousing space.

The Company’s primary customers are in the transportation business which accounts for approximately 80% of revenues with manufacturing constituting the remaining 20%. They also have contracts for mail deliveries in Ohio which accounted for 35%, and in Virginia, accounted for 24% of 2016 revenues.

Operational Strengths:
The Company provides warehouse and cross-docking services, fleet staffing services and less-than-load (LTL) services.

The Transaction:
The owner would be willing to stay for 6 months to train and ensure a smooth transition. All offers will be considered.

Financial Summary

2018 Est by Seller
2017
2016
Revenue
6.45 M
6.40 M
6.4 M
Adjusted EBITDA
404 K
404 K
400 K

Other Highlights
Location
Financials
Management Team in Place
Years in Business
SIC Classification
Midwest
Compiled
Yes
33
4213

Direct All Inquiries to:
                                                                     Gottesman Company            
Refer to:  S-2747-6 SJE
Tel: 212-330-8010     Fax: 646-434-4557
E-mail: office@gottesman-company.com